How to disable blocking of sending messages in forms on the site?

I have several forms on the site that are used to send questions and feedback.
Cerberus blocks sending messages in these forms.
How can I prevent it from being blocked in these forms?

To address the issue of WP Cerber blocking your form submissions, you need to determine the specific reason behind these blocks. This information is available in the Activity log of WP Cerber.

Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you troubleshoot and resolve the issue:

1. Use the Activity Log: Navigate to the WP Cerber dashboard and locate the Activity log. This log records all actions and events related to security measures, including blocked form submissions.
  2. Identify the Blocked Requests: Look for log entries that correspond to the blocked form submissions. These entries will provide detailed information on why the submissions were blocked. Click the ellipsis (three dots) icon in the event row to get detailed explanations, specific security settings WP Cerber applied in processing the request, and possible actions you can take.
  3. Fine-Tune Plugin Settings: Based on the information provided in the Activity log, you can adjust the WP Cerber settings to prevent legitimate form submissions from being blocked. This might involve loosening security thresholds or adjusting anti-spam settings.
  4. Use the RID: Each request blocked by WP Cerber has a unique Request ID (RID). You can use the RID to find the specific block and get more detailed information about it. In your screenshot, you will see the RID associated with the blocked submission. Please follow this guide: https://wpcerber.com/rid-request-not-allowed-wordpress/

By following these steps, you can better understand why WP Cerber is blocking the form submissions and make the necessary adjustments to allow legitimate submissions while maintaining the security of your WordPress.

the user leaves a comment and it is marked as spam, it was from England, I went in and checked (I am in Russia), tried to send a message in this form and Cerberus also rejected me and marked me as spam, the program simply does not know how to catch spam and blocks everyone, It’s wrong to put every address on a white list; there are some problems with your program, because… 2-3 months ago, she filtered everything normally, but now some kind of paranoia has begun