Whenever any customer tries to Login to my ecommerce website CERBER blocks all login attempts

Whenever any customer tries to Login to my ecommerce website CERBER blocks all login attempts & a message is “We are sorry, you are not allowed to proceed” appears with a “RID number” generated.

Whenever I check reason for blocking login by using RID number at CERBER plugin settings: I find that the reason is “VULNERABLE Code” which is nothing but " customised login URL" only.

Whenever i block WPCerber plugin, the problem is gone. Upon activating plugin, the problem is back. I tried permutation & combination of many settings in WPCerber plugin, but nothing works. Please help. I have read documentation of each & every settings…watched many videos…but, nothing works.

My website: https://tulsidental.com/my-account/
Please go to Login / register section & see it your self.

Waiting for reply.
Yours faithfully,
Mail me your suggestion at: htdc111@gmail.com

Attached Pics:

Here in the pic: probing for vulnerable code = /honeypot.php = my customised login URL = No vulnerability at all. Just a normal e-commerce login url.

Hi! I wonder how did you create such a weird login page: /honeypot.php

Thanks for your comment. I used " Hide my WP by NSP Code" plugin to get the URL.
Please help me with the issue i am facing.

Please help with the issue faced. You just asked question & vanished…
???

WP Cerber is not compatible with the login URL created by the hiding plugin. Please use the Custom login URL setting in the WP Cerber instead. It’s easy: